Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?

please tell me, because i love my g/f ashley with all my heart and i proved my love to her in everyway except sex and marrage. I want to ask her to marry me. I am in love with her, we only been with each other for a year but she is the one for me. She is the most beatiful,wonderful,nicest,sexest girl on the planet. Since i met her, my life changed, the past year has been the greatest year in my entire life. Ashley is my better half and i will never stop loving her. She is crazy about me, she told me if it was up to her, she would never stop holding me. I said i will never stop holding you, i will hold her for all the DAYS OF OUR LIVES. I will never cheat on her, i will not pressure her into having sex, i will wait till she is ready. She doesnt have to go out to have a good time, she rather be home with me and watch a movie on the couch and cuddle up. She is my life and i will never stop being by her side. She is my oxygen,i cant go on without her love. I love her with all my heartWhat is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?
In Australia it is 18 yrs of age. But I think that you guys really need to wait another year or two. Try not to rush into marriage as soon as you turn 18. A lot of people may say that your too young and you dont know the real meaning of love. But when you are truly in love, you do know regardless of age. Besides there are people in their late 30's still dont know what love is. So age to me doesnt enter into how you feel about someone. I hope that you and your GF, have a long and ever lasting love. You deserve it.What is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?
You simply need to become emancipated.
I think 18 is the legal age to get married without parental consent, but check your state law to make sure. it might be different where you live. Also, think about the responsibilities of marriage. Such as providing a home, support, etc. You cannot live on love alone.
In the USA, Canada, and Mexico you must be 18 to get married without parental consent.
i got married when i was15 about to be 16 my mom had to sign for it but now i wish we would have waited ( not saying i dont love him but now im old enough to do things but im married with 3 boys) anyways take your time the longer you wait the more stronger your love will be you got the rest of your life with this percon it wont hurt to wait
that's so sweet me and my husband are the same way,depends on where you live and whats the age limit to get married,if you love her and trust her than claim your woman.sounds like much love.there aren't many men like you that would say the sweetest thing about the person they love.check the area where you live and find out whats the age requirements.good luck babe
Pleae u have no clue what love is enjoy your youth
well, look i really don't know the exact age, but in my point of view i think you should wait until she is prepared. marriage for young people cause them problems not know but later you will have problems. if you love her wait for her and later your love will be forever because you get to know each other really well.
It's nice to hear that you guys loves each other that much but love is not enough to be totally happy.


If you love her be mindful with her future. How can you both support the family you'll be putting up in the future?
never say never.
depends on the country you live in the law is different in different places


but you are both 17 why not simply enjoy each others love and company for nowand see how it goes
maybe 25 thats the right one.
I think it is great that you care for each other that way. What plans do you have for your future? Education wise and job wise. If you marry where do you plan to live? How will you pay for the children you may have. There is a lot to getting married. Think before you leap into anything. Regarding age, it is usually 18 at least in my state. Prior to that age you need a parents consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment