Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is some of the best advice to not think about gettting married and having kids?

me and my bf have been together for 2 years and we love each other so much, I want these things, I am not demanding them, but eventually i would like them. Right now he doesnt feel the same but I know he is serious about me. I just need advice so I can stop thinking about it so much.I know I am young but please help, also why are guys so scared of it, what are your reasons?What is some of the best advice to not think about gettting married and having kids?
if you don't want to think about marriage and having kids.........





then start thinking about dumping him..... for the religious life..... go join a convent.





otherwise...... get a job...... have some hobbies to do......





or just keep bugging the fool....... to get married..... or propose to him.
  • fashion makeup
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment