Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im Engaged.. Joining' The Army..How Long Should I Wait To Get Married? << Military Advice?

OKAay..





I made the decision to join the army.. Its the best way to my future.. Cause a baby right now would cause a struggle.. Although i do want one.. i know whats best for me..





Okaay.. But i decided to change from Reserve to Full Time..


Me and my boyfriend have been talkin about getting married for a while. We're engaged so to speak..


So i had to inform him on this new decision.. And let him know he wouldn't see me for months on end.. Well..unless we were married..We live in Nc..i also Told him that i could be stationed anywhere Hawaii Italy.. Texas.. Cali.. He had to be willing to Just up and go ya know?? i want everything to be fair on his behalf ya know this is my plan i want him to be fully ready and clear.. So we elaborated more and the situation more and he seems to be 110% cause no matter where we go im gon' make sure he well taken care of and he able to work..





Basic training is 9 weeks and, my AiT (job training) is about 3-5 months.. I'll be living on base.. At first.. for free.. Saving up some money.. I told my fiance' all he had to worry about is saving up his money. he worried about sending me money and ****.. but i told him ill be straight.. jus Save yo money..





So exactly how long should i wait.. Once i join the army to get married.. im ready now!! But marriage is more than love is financial stability..ill be paid more once we get married.





But i dont wanna put us on hold.. Cause i wanna see him.. But.. How i know when its the right time?? Basically How long should i wait??Im Engaged.. Joining' The Army..How Long Should I Wait To Get Married? %26lt;%26lt; Military Advice?
Go to the nearest courthouse and get hitched before you leave for basic. Worry about the big wedding later.Im Engaged.. Joining' The Army..How Long Should I Wait To Get Married? %26lt;%26lt; Military Advice?
Get married now that way he is able to go with you...If you are ready now then do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment