Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I get married??? Please Advice?

Okay...here is the story. We both love each other...We haven't known each other that long but we both know that he is the one for me and that I am the one for him.... we both have kids...I have 2 and 8 and he has 10 and 11, well when I left my 2 year olds father, he put in the court papers that I am not allowed to have a male sleep at my house unless we are married and if he is to stay the night anywhere but my house, I need to notify sons father...well I dont want to get introuble... SO I really have no other thing to do than to get married if we want to live together...what do you all think i should do? We want to live together.....Should I get married??? Please Advice?
Getting married in order to live with somebody sounds to me like a sure recipe for divorce.Should I get married??? Please Advice?
If you want to reside or have a person of the opposite sex spend the night you are risking your children...is it worth it???





You can sleep around later....please take care of your children first...as they should ALWAYS be your number one priority.





Certainly both you and this man can ';curb yourself'; until marriage--at least in your home.





Don't be in a hurry to rush marriage especially when there are yours and his children to be concerned about. Have you discussed this with all the children????
Im in the same predicament. The papers read that ';nobody that isnt of blood relation can spend the night. '; im pregnant and im not sure if that counts or not since he is blood related to our child.Otherwise it seems as though youd almost have to get married. My ex husband had it added just to be an *** because he didnt want to see me with anyone but him, what he didnt think about is it was helping me form a stronger relationship with my boyfriend. Joke is on him now! Do what is in your heart and what is best for your kids.
Any time that you have to ask someone else's opinion on whether you should get married, the answer is a resounding ';NO!!';.





Besides, didn't you already break the rule about having a male sleep over at your house?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Wow. You're kinda s.o.l. If u do get married for this wrong reason then you will end up divorcing in a matter of minutes. Go back to court and get those clauses amended bc they are ridiculous and step all over your rights as a person.
You shouldn't marry anyone unless you are both ready to spend your entire lives together!





Go back to court and contest this silly ruling. Is he held to the same ruling?
Don't go against the law. Seek another attorney's advice. Re appeal the case or else get marry for the second time.
Don't get married.
One word APPEAL. I think those court orders are ludicrous.. You are an adult and should be able to conduct yourself as one and not be under the constraints set forth by your immature vindictive ex husband. Get a modification ..it will go to court..explain to the judge this is unnacceptable and have things changed so you can live your life. Marrying this man that you havent known long just so you can spend your nights with him in your own bed is not the right way to go for you or your kids. Try the appeal before you try to make a marriage work.
Honey, I have to be honest with you here. This is is lamest reason I have heard for getting married too fast. You didn't say how long you have known each other, but I am going to guess is it mere months, if that. This is a really BAD reason to get married too soon. Take the time to get to know each other really well. I can guarantee you, you don't know each other that well yet, despite the fact that you think you do. You new guy might be a real gem, but take the time to be 100% sure of that. See each other for one year before you get married. Check with your lawyer and see if the wording of the court order prevents you from sleeping at HIS house (not the lawyer' house.... your guy's place). Whatever you do, do NOT get married this fast. It's foolhardy.
I know where you are coming from. But if you get married for this reason. I know you love him but that is not a reason to get married. I have made this mistake myself. We were planning to get married, then i got pregnant, and we had our own apartment. Well things happened we lost jobs and had to move out. But in order to live with our families we had to be married. So therefore we got married a whole lot quicker than we expected. Just wait awhile and get married when you are ready for the right reasons. Don't get me wrong i love my husband but we should have taken more time and thought everything through. Its a horrible place to be in. Appeal the court case that is insane...

No comments:

Post a Comment