Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice for married women bothered by husbands looking at other women?

I have seen some postings on here regaurding women bothered by their husbands looking at other girls. I am married and I have been through this it bothered me bad I felt the same way you do not good enough,like he wanted someone who looked like what he saw etc. It was a big problem for me he didnt understand why it bothered me he said all men did it but I didnt think it was to the extent that you are looking all the time and your wife is feeling bad about herself that she cries alot and is hurt and feeling like your not attractive anymore. It got so bad for us that I was ready to walk out on our marriage so he could look all he wanted and I wouldnt feel this way. At the same time he wasnt making me feel good about myself he didnt tell me want I needed to hear like you look good or anything that made me feel like I am the one he wants. But now things are better ladies let me tell you I feel like I won the lottery. My husband had a wake up call and realized that he was about to lose me.Advice for married women bothered by husbands looking at other women?
Of course someone can make you feel something. That's a power you give them when you let them into your heart.





I 100% agree with your point - when a guy makes sure his wife feels that she's the one he wants most in the world, it's just not a big deal when he looks at other women.Advice for married women bothered by husbands looking at other women?
i know my bf looks at women, but he always tells me how much he loves me and he makes me feel lovely
It's in our D.N.A.
Where's the question in here? So, he started giving you attention, and stopped gawking.





That's good!
i used to feel the same exact way. and sometimes i still do.but i'm getting used to it. i don't have the courage to leave.so i'll just let it be. whatever happens, maybe it'll be for the best. i love him dearly though.
No one can make you FEEL anything.


It is how you react to it.


Men will always look at good looking women.


Some are just sneakier than others.


Can you tell me you have not scoped out a guy?
You were lucky..
Some times, that's what we men need-- a wake-up call. But a man doesn't always understand the way a woman thinks, llikewise, women don't always understand the man's thinking. It's abslolutely necessary that we talk to each other before it gets to the point where either one is considering divorce.


Why does a woman let her feelings get so hurt for so long before she says something? She doesn't want to hurt his feelings....blah, blah blah.


Why does a man do things that hurts his woman for so long? Like looking at another woman and ignoring the one he has.


If we don't talk to each other right away, then hurt is bound to happen.


I'm so glad you and your hubby have reached a point of mutual respect through communication.
is all about you? maybe so... but why don't you be the one that your husband will look at... be sexy... be the girlfriend not the wife. get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment