Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need advice...Longest married couple dance?

I would like to play a song and have all married couples take the floor. Then ask anyone married 1-5 yrs please sit down ...then 5-10 and so forth till only one couple is left...the one there that has been married the longest. Then they get a prize...smile. My question is what song would be appropriate for that dance. I was thinking..I want to grow old with you, by Adam shandler from the movie The Wedding Song....any other ideas? Thought this dance would be a nice touch.Need advice...Longest married couple dance?
I really like the idea and think the Adam Sandler song would definitely fit. I would think you would want something quirky/sweet and that song would fit the moment.





Here are some additional suggestions for you though:





You are my sunshine-Nat King Cole


Someone Like You-Van Morrison


Crazy Love-Van Morrison


It had to be you-Harry Connick


Wink and a smile-Harry Connick


Kiss to build a dream on-Louis Armstrong


Our Love is here to stay-Harry Connick


Isn't it romantic-Ella Fitzgerald


I've got you under my skin-Michael Buble


They can't take that away from me-Ella and Louis


As time goes by-Louis Armstrong


You were meant for me-Sting


Someone to watch over me-StingNeed advice...Longest married couple dance?
What about ';At Last'; not sure what the official name of the song is but ';at last my love has come along';. That's a hard one, because you want a song that is meaningful and nice.
I like your idea! It's great!! Here's a song taken from Urban Cowboy.....Can I have This Dance For The Rest of My Life by Anne Murray.





Good luck and again, I really do like your idea!!;o)
  • fashion makeup
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment