Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Men who have been divorced, separated, or are still married. NEED ADVICE, does he want a divorce or not?

Please, I need some constructive criticism and advice that is sincere.








It's been 1.5 years now, does he want a divorce or not?





I haven't talked to my estranged husband for almost a year and I we haven't seen each other and he hasn't seen our son in the same amount of time and has never seen our daughter. I was able to find out his number (previously changed it b/c he tried to get a divorce behind my back) i was mainly wanting to inquire about any divorce papers to be filed and where to send them. I didn't even get to finish my entire message. Why did he sound like he was getting irritated and annoyed? And tells me to stop calling his phone but when I call again to finish my message he answers?





So if I am giving him what he wants...which may be what I want and finally see it's for the best and tell him that, why is he getting defensive, being mean, and hostile?





I'm moving on in life in a very positive direction and am finally living and being the woman I know I was created to be. I'm also doing really well with BOTH our young children which he hasn't seen in almost 2 years and hasn't even given me a penny to help take care of.





He hasn't file as of late.





Yes, we had problems like any other married couple, but he's the one who made the choice to leave his family to be single again and basically free himself of what it takes to be responsible for a family.





There have been so many cruel things he has done not only to me, but while I was pregnant with both children.





Before I met him, I was so goal-oriented and made sure I did what I needed to do to get a job done. Then when we got married, it seemed like he never wanted me to do anything, he always wanted me in the house, etc...I'm sure a lot of you know how THAT goes.





Now, I have gone back to school and basically have the freedom that you need on a daily basis like drive myself somewhere and leave places when I'm ready to leave. BTW, he has had a history of domestic violence, but was never physically violent towards me.





He is 17 years my senior. I'm still in my mid 20s. Maybe the saying ';things fall apart so better things can fall together'; is true. I still have my whole life ahead of me and 2 beautiful kids to raise.





From a male's perspective...what is going on and why is he acting that way?





He filed for divorce last Feb. but the case was dismissed. He didn't even amend anything...just let it go. The judge gave him a total of 50 days to amend and make changes to the grounds he claimed and he didn't make any changes. So the judge dismissed it.





And why hasn't he filed for a divorce again if that's what he really wants?





BTW, I've already filed child support last year, and he recently has been to court...no word yet regarding the outcome. I don't want a divorce...but also am not comfortable with filing for one right now.





So does he want a divorce or not?Men who have been divorced, separated, or are still married. NEED ADVICE, does he want a divorce or not?
He does not want to divorce you because he wants complete control


of the situation, and if he got divorced then you would not be his to


control. You say that you are on with your life and are able to be with


your children and do for them. Need to concentrate on that and give


him a little more time, and if he still acts the same then you can file


for a divorce , because it would be better for you and your life


without him, however do not let him get away without helping his


children also by not paying child support. Supposedly it is in the


process of him paying, but stay behind it and do not let him get away


from taking on his part of the responsibility. Life sometimes is better


without having problems in ones marriage. You have your two children


and they are your priority now, so continue to go on with your life as


you are young, and just accept this as a life learning experience but


do not let it stop you from continuing. Be strong, and you will make it.


Good luck to you.Men who have been divorced, separated, or are still married. NEED ADVICE, does he want a divorce or not?
you need tell him to do it. all you well take control.. i respect you... wat a woman to look up too.

Report Abuse



He wants one, but does not want to pay child support.
The answer is obvious. You need to go ahead and file and serve him with divorce papers. If you cannot afford an attorney, the court can help you and even waive the fees to file. What are you waiting for ?
Sounds like he is a wishy washy person who never seems to finish anything. He is probably afraid of having to give up any money for the kids knowing that he is giving it to you and oh my god you will probably be eating some of the food that he gave you money for , for them.Hopefully he is not an alcoholic like my husband , which takes on a whole other aspect, but if he hasn't been there for you all this time so if you get a divorce how would it be any different? At least you would know that the kids would get the help they need. A man is responsible for food shelter and clothing his children, not to say that a woman can't work and help out too. Which you are doing it all -- hmmm that doesn't seem fair.


Are you afraid of him?? I don't want a divorce either, but I could never trust a man again who was never there, cheated on me, never gave me any money (like a 20 )when he went away almost every weekend with his girlfriend to OUR cabin while he lied to our children and me about what he was doing.


Sometimes we just have to take a leap, even when we are afraid to ';One extends ones limits only by exceeding them'; .I am proud of you for being such a strong and focused woman to go back to school. That is what I have to do but don't know where to start. It will happen though when the time is right.


Stand up and be heard. Why be married ?? just to say your married, I am sorry that he has not taken a part in your childs life - that is a shame for the children. What if you do meet a man, he wants to be in yours and your childrens life?? Why hold on to something that is really not there. Sounds like he is just lazy and probably thinking that since you don't care about the divorce and haven't pushed for child support then why should he.


Best of luck to you. Keep up the good work.
  • fashion makeup
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment