Sunday, August 22, 2010

16 year old and married need advice?

My girl friend and I just got married and we have 2 girls 3 and 3 months. We are 16 yrs old. We were stupid when we were 12 years 7 months old. We are having another child maybe two. She was about two go on the pill. We were happy that our two daughters are healthy. We made a huge mistake. I work full time we are both still in high school. I have been able to take some online classes for college credit. We have we live with my parents and 6 younger sisters.





So since we are newlyweds. I am taking my wife on a 2-week honeymoon. We have a nice hotel. We have several stuff planed. Bowling, a spa, a movie, dinner, and lots more.





We need this vacation. We need to be able to get a way a couple of weeks and talk about our future.





One of the other things. I am going to let her give me makeovers. I really don鈥檛 want do. But she wanted to do it to me a couple times. But I never did it.


So I am going to let her I am not gay. I am really in love with my wife. I know if I am willing to do crazy stuff for her. It will make her happy and she will realize I will never leave her. I am going to buy the makeup for her to put on me. I will learn how to put makeup on so I can help my daughters out and give them makeovers,





1. Any other ideas what we can do?





2. What kind of Foundation should she put on me?





3. What kind of Blush should she put on me?





4. What kind of Mascara should she put on me?





5. What kind of Eyeliner should she put on me?





6. What kind of lipstick should she put on me?





7. What kind of Lip gloss should she put on me?





8. What kind of eye shadow should she put on me?





9. What kind of nail polish should she put on me?





10 What other kinds of makeup should she put on me?16 year old and married need advice?
1. Any other ideas what we can do? Learn to troll effectively





2. What kind of Foundation should she put on me? Pancake works well





3. What kind of Blush should she put on me? deep red cream





4. What kind of Mascara should she put on me? the kind with glitter





5. What kind of Eyeliner should she put on me? cake





6. What kind of lipstick should she put on me? colorstay





7. What kind of Lip gloss should she put on me? skip it, too slick





8. What kind of eye shadow should she put on me? cream to powder





9. What kind of nail polish should she put on me? revlon





10 What other kinds of makeup should she put on me? false eyelashes16 year old and married need advice?
I think you two need to sit down on your vacation and discuss a birth control plan for yourselves, and then instead of taking this honeymoon, use that money for something for your children.
Nope, sorry, not in the mood to pretend that I could take this ridiculous story seriously. Go away.
you seem eager for this makeover. you sure this isn't your idea? why don't you go to like avon.com or covergirl.com and do one of their questionairs to decide what your best shades are.
Ok two questions..





1. WHY does she want to put make up on you?





2. Your last questions said your 3 year old was from a previous relationship, now she is from this relationship?
someone needed late night entertainment, apparently.
Jerry Springer Show
very funny
Sorry, not too sure about that idea.
hahaha lt her make those decisions... good luck to you
lol that was a pretty good story actually. you should be proud
weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment