Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I fell inlove with this girl after 3 months found out she was married, - Please advice?

I fell in lovee with this girl after dating her for 3 months I wound out that she was married and has a child that she adopted - I asked her why she lied to me? Her answer was she didnt know if I would have understood the situation. Please give me advise? I really like this girl but my family and friends hate her now for the lies....I fell inlove with this girl after 3 months found out she was married, - Please advice?
RUN!! dude RUN as fast as you can get out of thereI fell inlove with this girl after 3 months found out she was married, - Please advice?
look 1st of all sorry that you had to go through something like this...it is tough, however evidently she maybe had something goin on in her marriage, maybe she does care for you, i mean u guys were dating 3 months, but also keep in mind that it doesn;t matter honestly if you get 1,000 different answers from people everywhere...it is your life not ur friends or family, or ne body elses....its up to u what to do and if you guys want to work through this.....i hope this helps and again im sorry.....but u need to figure this answer out on ur own only u know what u want in life...because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind....who ur with or who u love
I was in a similar situation as well once. All I can say is to go with your gut on this one. I couldn't bare the thought of being ';the other woman';....on top of that, there were kids involved, and come to find out, they just needed to work a little harder on their marriage.....
You two are a match made in heaven, one is a liar, the other is a retard. Guess which is which? If you don't have brains enough to figure out what to do with someone elses cheating wife, then you really are a phucking retard.
End the relationship with her. Now that you know she is married you don't need to be involved in any way shape or form.
Punt!! Punt!! Or when she is unhappy with you she will be cheating on you!!
this won't be the last lie....trust me. You need to let it go, things will only get worse.
Get out. This is the stuff which can get people killed. Your parents have your best interest at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment