Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Men who have been divorced, separated, or are still married. NEED ADVICE, does he want a divorce or not?

Please, I need some constructive criticism and advice that is sincere.








It's been 1.5 years now, does he want a divorce or not?





I haven't talked to my estranged husband for almost a year and I we haven't seen each other and he hasn't seen our son in the same amount of time and has never seen our daughter. I was able to find out his number (previously changed it b/c he tried to get a divorce behind my back) i was mainly wanting to inquire about any divorce papers to be filed and where to send them. I didn't even get to finish my entire message. Why did he sound like he was getting irritated and annoyed? And tells me to stop calling his phone but when I call again to finish my message he answers?





So if I am giving him what he wants...which may be what I want and finally see it's for the best and tell him that, why is he getting defensive, being mean, and hostile?





I'm moving on in life in a very positive direction and am finally living and being the woman I know I was created to be. I'm also doing really well with BOTH our young children which he hasn't seen in almost 2 years and hasn't even given me a penny to help take care of.





He hasn't file as of late.





Yes, we had problems like any other married couple, but he's the one who made the choice to leave his family to be single again and basically free himself of what it takes to be responsible for a family.





There have been so many cruel things he has done not only to me, but while I was pregnant with both children.





Before I met him, I was so goal-oriented and made sure I did what I needed to do to get a job done. Then when we got married, it seemed like he never wanted me to do anything, he always wanted me in the house, etc...I'm sure a lot of you know how THAT goes.





Now, I have gone back to school and basically have the freedom that you need on a daily basis like drive myself somewhere and leave places when I'm ready to leave. BTW, he has had a history of domestic violence, but was never physically violent towards me.





He is 17 years my senior. I'm still in my mid 20s. Maybe the saying ';things fall apart so better things can fall together'; is true. I still have my whole life ahead of me and 2 beautiful kids to raise.





From a male's perspective...what is going on and why is he acting that way?





He filed for divorce last Feb. but the case was dismissed. He didn't even amend anything...just let it go. The judge gave him a total of 50 days to amend and make changes to the grounds he claimed and he didn't make any changes. So the judge dismissed it.





And why hasn't he filed for a divorce again if that's what he really wants?





BTW, I've already filed child support last year, and he recently has been to court...no word yet regarding the outcome. I don't want a divorce...but also am not comfortable with filing for one right now.





So does he want a divorce or not?Men who have been divorced, separated, or are still married. NEED ADVICE, does he want a divorce or not?
why would you want to be with him after him putting you through all of this. You can do much better.Men who have been divorced, separated, or are still married. NEED ADVICE, does he want a divorce or not?
He wants a divorce but wants to do it on his terms or is waiting for you to do so so he can blame you.
he wants out without having to pay for his responsibility's. he knows if you divorce he will be ordered by the court to pay to support his kids. he sounds like a real self centered loser.





Divorce him and take him for every penny you can.
He wants it EASY. At his age, he won't get any nicer, either. You need to reconsider filing for the divorce yourself. He sounds horrible.
It sounds to me like you should just file the papers. Make sure to ask for some support for your son. He still needs to be a dad. Just what i make of it. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment