Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need advice from married ladies?

I am 38 and have been married for 8 years. I have a good life with my husband and we have a good sex life. He has asked me to consider getting my breasts pierced. I am confused by this simply because I feel that it is all about him and if I go ahead and do this, what will he come up with next? To wear your hair a certain way or to dress in a certain way to please your man is one thing... Wives, would you do this just for your husband?Need advice from married ladies?
OK I am not a married lady, or even a lady. I am a guy. You should check out this site...





http://www.silver-thailand.com/NIPPLE-JE鈥?/a>





What you do is up to you but there are lots of body jewelry items that you can wear that do not need piercing... they clip on or stay in place on their own. You do not need to make a total commitment to body modification.





Piercing is something you do for you, not for someone else. I think you will find that if you surprise your hubby with non piercing jewelry that he will be just as excited and you don't have to worry about pain, discomfort, infection, or being pimped out. Good Luck.Need advice from married ladies?
Ask him to do something for you.. to change something about his appearance.. grow a beard.. cut off his beard.. grow his hair long.. cut it short.. see if he does that just for you.. then you can consider the breast piercing.. it's a two way street.. he has to be willing to make concessions also.. if it's just you to have to do things to please him and if having your breasts pierced is really an unpleasant thought for you then tell him that you love him the way he is and if he really loves you he will accept you as you are and that you don't want to do this.. that you don't ask him to change.. that real love means to respect each other.. xxx Do only what you feel comfortable with and don't change for him.. remain true to yourself.. only if you find a suggestion might actually be of advantage.. like if he tells you that a certain colour looks good on you and you never thought that would suit you then I would accept his advice. because he may be right. but not with things that really make you into a different person...xx
don't if you don't want to.


however if this is for the bedroom - you can get nipple clamps


which don't involve piercing.


he may fancy a bit of s and m - but only if you want.


have a look at a catalogue together - choose things you both


want and say if either if you don'tlike it then it stops.


you have then tried.


nipple piercing no


if he carries on ask him to get his cock pierced first!
Uh, no. I know my husband has a few preferences about how I look, so I try to look nice sometimes for him (he likes my hair down, whereas I usually have it in a ponytail). But I'd never go so far as something I really wouldn't want to do, like surgery, piercings, tattoos, or anything so... physically traumatizing. And, my husband would never ask such a thing of me either.
I wouldn't do it. you don't have to change to please anyone. He feel in love with you the way you are. ask him to get a ';prince albert'; and then see where he goes with it.(haha). seriously the choice is yours if it was something you were thinking about to begin with then by all means. but if your having doubts about it then you have already answered your own question.Good Luck.
Nope, nope, nope.





Not in a million years.





Never, never, never.





But then.....I'd never marry a guy who would want something like that (and I know if he would or not because I'd get to know him well enough BEFORE marriage to know if he liked something like that). If this is a new issue, I'd smile and decline.....and then I'd ask him what HE would be willing to have pierced with a big needle for you....





: )
It is your body and you have every right to say no to something you are uncomfortable with and set emotional boundaries. Plus, breast piercing can cause an infection even if you have worn then for a while. A breast is a very sensitive area on your body. Tell him NO!!!!!!!
why not?


its no different to doing anything else to please him in the bedroom,


i can tell you though, its a long healing period, and is quite painful for quite a few months, but once its healed you will get as much pleasure, if not more than he will!
No and my husband wouldn't ask me to do something like that anyways.


Dont do something your not comfortable with.
No I wouldn't do it. The man isn't going to die if you don't have nipple rings. And I don't know what you dress like but they look hideous in a thin tank top. I see it over here at the beach all the time. Nasty.
I wouldn't do it, my husband wouldnt ask me to do something like that. Turn the tables, tell him you will get your breast pierced if he gets his penis pierced.
Nope would not do that.


In fact i would say; Honey no I am not gettign them pierced, but if you like pierced breasts I have no objection if you have yours done.
No. Fortunately my husband would not ask me to do something as ridiculous as that.
NO, how utterly ridiculous.
No, no, no no uhuh..forgetaboutit!!
breasts pierced ? thats ridiculious !


if it involves pain its not to be considered lightly !
Tell him you'll do it, if he gets his penis pierced. What an ***!
ask ur self do u want to get them peirced it is very painful would u do all that 4 ur husband just to have more fun in bed





think about it would u benifit

No comments:

Post a Comment