Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good advice on getting married overseas.?

My friend would like to get married in Italy and this is the first marriage for both. Anyone out there who has married overseas? Any helpful advice or great links?


Thanks!Good advice on getting married overseas.?
make sure its legal in the US. Cross all those T's and dot those I's. all you need is to spend that money and find out its all for nothing.Good advice on getting married overseas.?
Have their necessary documents translated in italian


Buy Euros in advance


Make sure their passports are current (or apply for a new one in advance)


Keep money ans passports in teh safe box of the hotel. Do not carry all the money with you. Italy's touristic traps are FAMOUS for skilled pickpoketers. I got robbed there and I didn't even notice. Thank God that I used the guide's advice not to carry all of my money.


Don;t be afraid to take a cab or use the public transportation. It's economic' reliable, safe and self explanatory.


Enjoy teh faboulos wine. it's better than the food


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment