Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?

please tell me, because i love my g/f ashley with all my heart and i proved my love to her in everyway except sex and marrage. I want to ask her to marry me. I am in love with her, we only been with each other for a year but she is the one for me. She is the most beatiful,wonderful,nicest,sexe... girl on the planet. Since i met her, my life changed, the past year has been the greatest year in my entire life. Ashley is my better half and i will never stop loving her. She is crazy about me, she told me if it was up to her, she would never stop holding me. I said i will never stop holding you, i will hold her for all the DAYS OF OUR LIVES. I will never cheat on her, i will not pressure her into having sex, i will wait till she is ready. She doesnt have to go out to have a good time, she rather be home with me and watch a movie on the couch and cuddle up. She is my life and i will never stop being by her side. She is my oxygen,i cant go on without her love. I love her with all my heartWhat is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?
Marriage is a union of two people who love eachother in legal form. That's it. You can pledge your love without marriage and I recommend it. But if you are from a religious background I would get the blessings and support from your families.


You take eachother and their families so you want them behind your choice. It makes it easier in the long run too.





The age to marry differs by state. It depends where you live.What is the youngest age you can get married? please i need some advice?
well legally you can get married at any age if a parent consents but once your 18 your a legal adult and can do whatever you want on your own. .. but a note on the other side.. you might want to wait a while longer.. ive seen feelings like that change multiple times.. just an oppionion but do what you want!
In a lot of states you have to be atleast eighteen to legally get married without the consent of your parents. I would normally say that it is always best to wait until you are capable of supporting her and giving her a home. When you are able to provide for her and any children that you are going to have. When you are mature enough to take on that kind of responsibility. Part of being someones husband is not only loving them, cherishing them, and honoring them, it is also providing for them and taking care of them. Its understanding that in the beginning things aren't going to be easy. That bills are going to get hard to pay at times. BUt if you love eachother enough then you will stick together and get through it. And I can't really put an age limit on that because if you are ready right now for all that, then you are ready to get married now.
You are so sweet! And I know you love her,and she loves you, but can I ask ,why the rush to marry?....If you love her as much as you say you do, then give yourselves time to enjoy one another before having to worry about all the responsabilities that come with life out on your own! I know love will endure all things, but slow down and enjoy what you have in eachother! If you love eachother ,you will still love eachother two years from now, ya know? Lifes responsabilities are so great,and even tho I'm sure you two could handle them, why do that to eachother right now? You should take this time to enjoy your love,and be sweet to eachother, and just be in love without the worries of the world! That will start soon enough! Think about it ok?
18 (any younger, you need per mission by your guardians).
well i think that there is no right age when you fall in love with someone becuz im about ur age and me and myboyfriend talk about getting married as soon as i turn 18
you could marry at 18... but would probably regret it. waaaaay too young. marriage is a lot harder than dating.. and a lot more complicated





plus... since you had to ask, and i thought everyone knew that... i'd wait even longer
That's wonderful, what you are experiencing, but do you really need to prove your love my marrying her?


If you love her, then it's time to think about ways to support that marriage, and not just jump into it.


17 is young to marry, and the love wont stop if you don't.


Finish school and get a good job. After all if you really love this girl, then wouldn't you want to make her happy. Because being home with bills will not be good on your love, it will be disaster.


Talk to your parents, talk to her and then talk to her parents. Don't make a mistake you will probably regret.
Please listen to me before jumping into a marriage at age 17. I know you love her; your love is as real to you as anything else in this world. You can get married if you're a minor as long as your parent signs for you. But please, since you really do love this girl and plan to spend the rest of your life with her, wait. Continue seeing each other, but go to college, and let her go to college, too. Then when you are both settled, pick a time to get married.
18... unless you're legally emancipated from your parents, then you can get married sooner. Just be sure...maybe talk to a marriage counselor first..
gee that's the most cutest thing ever and i envy you guys.I really don't know what age you guys can get married but i think you guys are too young yeha that's what you'll mum and the sate would say why don't you guys just bust the romeo and Juliet jk just go to Las Vegas and do it there it would be romantic and so much fun :)plus if u regret it after like she cheated or whatever youll like say ohh well atleast i didnt do it for reals but that wount happend according to yr nice storie
25 -





I appreciate your honesty and commitment - for now





BUT - the majority of teenage marriages last less than 5 years





wait - wait - wait





I know that's not the four letter word you wanted to hear





but it will $ave you $o much grief
I know you feel this way now but you need to wait until you are of legal age ( I think 18 is the age yall can get married). Trust me, dont rush. If you really love each other yall can wait until then.
You are too young to get married. You need to finish school and either continue your education or get a job (hopefully you'll both go to college). Wait until you've gotten your education and the ability to support yourselves before you run off to ';play house';. If your love is as strong as you say, you can wait a few years before making such an important commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment