Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need advice from married men?

When my girlfriend and I lie down on the same bed she presses *her parts* against me and I HATE IT.. it makes me feel like a dog is humping me. Is that normal? I'm 19 and she is 18.





*This isn't while we're having sex it's just if we're ever randomly lying down together.





I don't know I just find it very animalistic.Need advice from married men?
My wife does it sometimes and I love it. What's the problem? It means she digs you. Deal with it.Need advice from married men?
Its common for females and males to do that. It means she loves you. She wants to be with you. You know cuddling. As every one else said if you really don't like it. You are gay. Maybe you should find a man or a tranny. Which ever. You should tell her to find someone better. Someone who will love being loved by a women.
Its called...';Physical attraction';! Maybe you should ask yourself if you would prefer having a man press ';his parts'; against you. If you aren't attracted to her...let her go so she can find someone who LIKES this attraction.
Yeah. You are gay.


I can't imagine any 19 year old boy that wouldn't want ';her parts'; on them.
haha its nothing out of the ordinary.
What's wrong with you. Enjoy it while you can.
Wtf?!?!?! Are you gay hun? Cause I don't do that, but damn my husband wishes that I would!!!!
Ha





They only do that when they are not married!
you have a ';REAL'; woman in you hand. that's too bad you're too feminine to deserve that.
';I HATE IT'; WOOOOW


Does she happen to have a dik??


I bet if she had one you wouldn'y ';HATE IT';.


Dud I love when my wify does that.





How does she make you feel when she does that?


gggoooodddd
You're weird
FAG
yah, i would hate it too. :)
just be cool
clearly, you are gay
wake up and smell the coffee beans my son

No comments:

Post a Comment