Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advice for married men... Do you agree?

I read this somewhere at msn.com today...


';Remember, she's your wife, not one of your buddies. Don't burp during dinner, or squeeze one out during the movie as she's reaching for the popcorn.';





So it is okay to do that with your buddies? Sqeeze one out? What does that mean? I must be dense!Advice for married men... Do you agree?
I believe to ';squeeze one out'; means to masturbate.Advice for married men... Do you agree?
LOL That means farting!!!! What's wrong with burping and farting? I would hope my husband is comfortable enough in my presence to do those, and to appreciate my burps and farts.
I think ';squeeze one out'; is a polite euphemism for farting.
I read someplace once that you shouldn't treat your spouse (regardless of gender) any differently than you would treat your coworker or boss. In other words, you ALWAYS treat the other person with courtesy and respect.





Farting, burping, scratching your crotch/butthole, picking your nose...all out.





It could easily be argued that the flip side of this coin however is that when you find someone you're comfortable enough to be around for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, you should be able to let go and relax a bit....
Fart
yep it means those ';SBD's'; (silent but deadly) are a-ok! lol
Don't be a guy in front of your girl....


Lord knows you men can be a bit rude at times.... But I found that I can join just as well - except for the ';squeezing'; thing....


Be a gentleman is what it is saying - how sad that we need a ';Being a Gentlemen for Dummies'; book now....
Are you kidding? You live with a person and you are not allowed to fart or burp in the comfort of your own home? Although I do get the not farting during dinner, but burping is fine.......as long as it is followed with ';excuse me';.





But I think my SO would literally blow up if he couldn't do that in front of me.....but maybe we are the exception. I even give him a score them from 1-10. Last night it provided about a good half hour of laughter between us and even though I don't know if i will ever be able to smell normally again, i wouldn't trade that moment for the world. We were like little kids and having a lot of fun. Me pretending that the farts were WAAAAY worse than what they were....(dont tell him that) and him laughing and trying to cover my head with the covers so I get ';surrounded by his ambiance';....me scrambling away and him grabbing me and pulling me back close to him. If him farting means I get to have fun and laugh with him, then I am happy to let him fart away.
Fart.


I totally wouldn't do this with anyone BUT my husband, but we think that stuff is really funny and we only do it at appropriate times (i.e. not while we're being intimate.)
Fart dude! Where you been?
When you're in the theater and squeeze a Baby Ruth bar bar, it pops out of the wrapper, thus ';squeeze one out';. Clear enough?
I'm guessing squeeze one out is probably referring to farting. As for the advice...girls typically find that stuff gross and kind of a turn off, so yes you should try to avoid doing it in front of your wife. However, I doubt your wife will divorce you for it. On the other hand, doing it on a date could mean no future date.
i give my girlfriend dutch ovens all the time, she loves it
fart.


well my husband AND my 8 year fart all the time and laugh their asses off. I must admit, they make me laugh too. They call it '; The Fart Game';





Although I do tell my son, it's not polite, and you better not do it anywhere but home.
Squeeze one out meaning... Don't pass gas....
Uhh fart? I must be my husbands buddy because he does that all the time!
yes I agree





squeeze one out is farting I assume
Say ';poooof.';
FART!!!
That's my biggest issue. I can't stand it when guys burp and fart like barbarians. Mine does it all the time and drives me insane lol. My best guy friend burps like a madman...was that advice written by a man or a woman i wonder..hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment