Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need Advice! I am gettin married again to the same man for the 2nd time and I am worried about what?

I am worried about what my family will say when they get the invitations. Also, Should I tone it down a bit? some people have told me that it is like renewing your vows. I am just wanting this wedding to be as perfect as it can. We made a huge mistake by getting married when we were really young. Divorced and found love again. He is my everything....I also need some advice on what the invitations should say since we are gettin married for the second time lol...Ahhh so much to think about...But, It will be so worth it, I can't wait to call him my husband again...Thanks so much!I need Advice! I am gettin married again to the same man for the 2nd time and I am worried about what?
For invitations, there is a verse search especially for wedding invitations at http://aphroditescreations.regency.tc/Ve鈥?/a> After reviewing some, I though that this verse was nice:





Some people touch us for a moment,


and some for a season


...and some remain with us for a lifetime


In each other, we have found the one


with whom we will spend the rest of our lives


loving, honoring and cherishing


Please join us in celebrating


as we exchange marriage vows


on DAY


YEAR


at TIME


LOCATION


ADDRESS


CITY, STATE





BRIDE and GROOM








Also, here's a rather appropriate song for your first dance:





';After All'; by Peter Cetera and Cher


Well, here we are again;


I guess it must be fate.


We've tried it on our own,


But deep inside we've known


We'd be back to set things straight.





I still remember when


Your kiss was so brand new.


Every memory repeats,


Every step I take retreats,


Every journey always brings me back to you.





(chorus)


After All the stops and starts,


We keep coming back to these two hearts,


Two angels who've been rescued from the fall.


After All that we've been through,


It all comes down to me and you.


I guess it's meant to be,


Forever you and me, After All.





When love is truly right


(This time it's truly right.)


It lives from year to year.


It changes as it goes,


Oh, and on the way it grows,


But it never disappears,





chorus





Always just beyond my touch,


You know I needed you so much.


After All, what else is livin' for?





chorus-repeat











Good luck!I need Advice! I am gettin married again to the same man for the 2nd time and I am worried about what?
How interesting! I think it should be a simple family wedding. For the wording of the invitation, create something beautiful, but somehow wistful because of the circumstances. Good Luck to you, and I hope the same mistakes the first marriage had are not repeated.
Buy a really nice wedding dress, and then get married in a small private ceremony. The dress is the big deal anyway. You guys should get some serious marriage counseling before you tie the knot. I agree with another person - the problems you had before will probably still be there. Check into John Gottman's research. He can determine whether or not a couple will stay together with 98% accuracy based on how they handle conflict.
small wedding





big cake





some nice live music





big waltz at the end
My now husband was married before and he ended up marrying the same woman twice. His family took it pretty good and was fine with it. As a matter of fact his ex got remarried two more times after they split for good and she married the same guy the last two times. Both times she had a big fancy wedding. As for wording the invations I would look on the web site theknot.com to see wahtthey say also do a search on wedding ettiqute it will give you some answers
Congratulations!





http://www.idotaketwo.com





is a site dedicated to 2nd marriages. You will find alot of good stuff there.


There might be a bit of tongue-wagging but don't let it get you down. Tell the offenders, you'd love to have them at the wedding, but if they continue, you can get married as easily without them.
There is a chapter in Miss Manners about people who marry the same person the second time.





Yes, it should be toned down, it should just be family invited (if anyone), everyone else just receives announcements, which are mailed after the ceremony.





You will be inviting fewer people to this informal wedding, so you can even hand write the invitations on nice stationery:





Dear Aunt Kate and Uncle Max,





John and I will be remarrying on June 8, 2006, at the home of my friend, Jan Kingston, 345 Main Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, at three o'clock in the afternoon.





We would be so happy if you would join us for this ceremony, and for light refreshments afterwards.





Please let me know if you can make it.





Love,


Patricia
You go girl! Do what you want to do - it's your wedding, 1st, 2nd, whatever! Maybe just word the invites as ';John and Mary Smith request the honor of your prescence at their marriage....';
Been there done that. I married my first husband a 2nd time making him my 3rd husband.


Our second wedding was huge. Standing room only for almost 400 people. Everyone was so happy we were puting our family back together.


Have as nice a wedding as you would like and people who don't like it don't have to come. Why is it we let crabby people ruin stuff for us. Don't let them do that to you. Celebrate your love.
To be totally honest with you. You do not need a wedding the second time around. You need to go to the court house and get married very quietly, then go home and start your new life with your husband. Church, flowers, cake, pictures, etc. all these things are unnessary.in my opinion a wedding would be very tacky. I know a couple who did do this the second time around people came to the wedding just to laugh at them. Spare yourself the looks and giggles that you will surely get just simply go and find the JUDGE!!!!
don't worry about what people have to say - this is your life -be happy- invitation should say what all invitations say just because it's your second time -it doesn't change anything a wedding is a wedding





good luck
How about ';The second time is the charm! Please join us on our very special wedding day.'; Best wishes!
If you already had a big wedding,Just keep it simple. Have both of you changed that much? If he didn't make you happy the first time,what makes you think he will....Never mind. I would just invite people to the reception. I would made it NO Gifts too.
I like the ';Second time's a charm'; idea. Its a cute, simple, polite way to let people know. And I wouldn't worry about what everyone else thinks. If they love you they will support you. They don't have to agree with you though so be prepared for the nay sayers. Just listen to what they have to say and go on with your plans. Make your day as special as you want. ITS YOUR WEDDING and the wedding is all about the BRIDE and GROOM and their love and commitment for each other.





Congrats!
Do whatever the f* you want! It's your wedding. Ignore the stupid people and enjoy the love of our life.





OK, seriously, if you two are paying the bill, you get to decide what to do. There is no real etiquette here that's the rule. In fact now, there are no rules about weddings.


Just word the invitations to reflect the occasion you want. If you want a formal white wedding, then have formal invitations.


You should convey that you are getting married, first, second, or third time doesn't matter. Anyone close to you will already know the situation, and most will understand. If you aren't close to some of the others, then just have honest answers ready for their questions.





Congrats, good luck, and have fun!
  • make up
  • makeup class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment