Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am getting married soon any advice ?

Want to look good on my wedding day.Some suggestion about Diet or Care...........please helpI am getting married soon any advice ?
Just become more active take a walk around the park, walk your dog around the park one more time, do anything that really gets your heart beating (this is what burns calories).I am getting married soon any advice ?
DO NOT get a facial or massage before your wedding...facial can make you break out, and a massage is a waste of money, you'll just tense up again the minute it's over. as for what to do...enjoy every minute, smile as much as you can, and love with your whole heart...a happy bride is beautiful no matter what they do!!!


p.s. also, spray tanning is a no-no...my girlfriends came off on her wedding dress...not pretty!
I dunno bout you looking good, just make certain you can serve %26amp; please your soon 2b spouse ! And remember the vows mean 'TILL DEATH... not ';till I'm tired of him';.
just make sure everything is fine and u look perfect and no cold feet.
i dont know about looking gd. but i can suggest you buy the book ';The JoY of sex';.

No comments:

Post a Comment