Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need advice,my fiance is from Mexico and I want to bring her to the U.S. to get married.?

I met this wonderful women online in late August and have been donig the webcam and headphones ever since.I finally went to Mexico in March to meet her in person and everything just fell into place it was great.Now here is my question-she got her vistitor visa last week,now when she comes over here should we marry here?What is the right way to do it,the legal way?Need advice,my fiance is from Mexico and I want to bring her to the U.S. to get married.?
Do NOT get married whle she is in the U.S. on a visitor visa...she will not be able to stay...and if she does and violates her visa...you will likely never get her into the U.S. She needs to return on or before the date on her I-94 form. Then you can apply for a fiance visa for her. See site below. Do this carefully and honestly to prevent additional problems.Need advice,my fiance is from Mexico and I want to bring her to the U.S. to get married.?
Wait until she comes to the US, (Legally) download the package from DHS(Department of Homeland Security) go to immigrations forms and fees.If you want to do it your self(no lawyer) you will need Form G-325, G-325 A,G-325B and G-325C, I-130,I-485,I-765and I-864 add all the fees and add 80.00 dollars for finger prints fee. the I-864 you have to notarize it!!! make copies of everything. GET MARRIED. Fill out the forms add copies of married certificate, Form I-94, her birth certificate with a translation into English Notarize it, you birth certificate or US passport last 3 years of Income tax returns, letter from your employer(make sure it says how much you make per year or hour, how long have you been working there, singed by your employer) passport pictures of both of you(staple them in the forms G-325) Money orders. need more info?? zulmasknight@hotmail.com or zulma_knight@yahoo.com
although i don't know how it may be done now, i had a family member who wanted to marry his girlfriend in the states. so they married right at the border (on the US side) where you cross but before you have to talk to border patrol. the marriage was legal in the US and there was nothing illegal about her going up to that point on the border.
I would ask an Immigration lawyer, you can find affordable ones, if you look around.
  • make up
  • makeup class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment