Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you have any advice for a Western exchange student getting married to a Korean girl while in college?

Well, congratulations!





But first of all, have you met her parents? The answer is probably yes (if no, then you will have some pissed off in-laws because marriage is usually okayed by the parents) and second... do you have all Korean traditions down? You should have a traditional Korean marriage to please your fiancee and parents-in-law-to-bes...





Mmm, I'll write more advice down (I'll edit this) when I think of some.





But good luck and I hope you have a wonderful life together!Do you have any advice for a Western exchange student getting married to a Korean girl while in college?
I married a Korean and we are really happy. We live in the states but eventually she wants to move back to Korea. Definitely meet her parents and become close to them Try and speak at least conversational English, they will love that. Other than that, have a great life.Do you have any advice for a Western exchange student getting married to a Korean girl while in college?
First, be carefull that you are not just a quick way for her to get into the US. If that is her idea, or her parents, then you are in for a desolution.
No advice. Wish you a great happy life together..





I wish I could ask that question too. _ _:


you make my day.
if the parents say yes %26amp; u guys l o v e each other.


then i guess there will be no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment